- Visit the Fish & Aquatic Pets Store for great offers on aquatic pet food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Fish & Aquatic Pets Food & Treats Store for a huge selection of fish & aquatic pets treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Aquarium Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular aquariums.
TERRARIUM SOIL WITH CHARCOAL, FOR USE IN GLASS & PLASTIC PLANT TERRARIUMS - READY TO USE (1 LITRE)
|Price:||£7.60 FREE delivery.|
- SPECIALIST GROWING MEDIA FOR TERRARIUMS
- 100% ORGANIC PRODUCT FROM SUSTAINABLE SOURCES
- 100% BIOGRADEABLE - FREE OF PATHOGENS, MITES, NEMATODES & CHEMICALS
- WITH COCONUT SHELL CHARCOAL FOR SUPERIOR DRAINAGE
- READY TO USE STRAIGHT FROM THE BAG
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
E-COCO PRODUCTS UK FORMULA - WITH CHARCOAL ORGANIC TERRARIUM SOIL We are pleased to introduce this improved terrarium soil to our range. Since terrariums are closed environments it's very important to add charcoal to the mix to help keep the soil fresh. We use coconut husk shell charcoal so there are no environmental issues as with forest charcoal or wood which may have previously treated with chemicals or paints. To the best of our knowledge this is the only terrarium soil offered in the UK with coco husk shell charcoal. Also, most plants used in planted terrariums and bottle gardens prefer a neutral, rather than acid pH soil. Since the base media for this mix is washed cocopeat (EC: <0.5 mS/cm) which as an acid pH of 5.8-6.5, we have added ORGANIC pH+, a new organic way of boosting pH from acid to neutral. It is comprised of rice husk ash. This product also contains silica and phosphate which helps your plants grow strong. Organic pH and charcoal can also be purchased separately from our ebay shop. The cocopeat in this mix contains natural rooting hormones to encourage fast development of new white roots in transplants. Drainage is also important. Previously we used Perlite. But Perlite is not organic. Also Perlite tends to drift to the top of the soil. As Perlite is white in colour, it spoils the look of the soil. The widely acclaimed organic alternative to Perlite is heat-treated rice husks. They perform in exactly the same way for good aeration and drainage, but do not rise to the surface and are a more natural colour, blending in with the soil. Finally we include crushed coco husk chips to further enhance the drainage properties. We look forward to serving you. The E-Coco Team