- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
TED Talks: The official TED guide to public speaking Paperback – 4 Jan 2018
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Is there a single recipe for a great speech? Of course not. But there are some essential ingredients, which the TED team sets out here with concision, verve and wit (which are also some of the ingredients). An inspiring, contemporary guide to the venerable arts of oratory. (Sir Ken Robinson)
Excellent; easily the best public speaking guide I have read. (Tim Harford Financial Times)
The official TED guide to public speakingSee all Product description
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's all the usual information (plan, practice, focus).
It was well structured and had interesting anecdotes.
However, the book felt a bit long winded and padded out.
The same information could have been given much more concisely!