on 12 April 2015
These cheap, protective films are essential items for all modern touch-screen devices

However, when applying be careful you don't get loads of bubbles etc as it can cause your 2DS to be bit un-responsive (I simply took it off & re-applied which corrected the problem) - hence the 4*s
on 25 February 2014
These are Amazing! in the pack there are 3 packs of x1Top and x1Bottom screen also x2 Microfiber Cloths for cleaning the screen. The instructions are easy to follow and they are exactly as described. Price is Amazing for what they are. They came in good packaging and they came 3-4 days after I ordered them. I would definitely recommend.
on 5 October 2014
Really good product and didn't take long to come.These should last me for a few years.I didn't realise that the whole screen protector also goes on the black outline of the top screen but at least I got the top screen covered completely and there are zero air bubbles on my touch screen.Had to take off a different screen protector I put on before because I didn't know when the screen protectors would come and I was away.At least the last screen protector was only a pound but it was worth taking them off for the tech gear ones.Make sure your screen is spotless so I suggest using a screen wipe and then clean it with the cleaning clothe that techgear gives you with their screen protectors.
on 2 March 2016
I hate doing these things, because there is always some random spec of dust that gets caught, air bubbles, or the screen never sticks down fully (or any combination of). However, I found these to be the least fiddly and most straight forward.

Yes, the screens aren't on perfect (my fault), but they do a damn good job as protecting my 2DS.
on 3 January 2016
I've used a lot of different screen protectors for a variety of devices, but none have ever worked as well as these! No stickiness, no residue left on the screen, no bubbles or other marks and easy to reapply if you don't align it right the first time. TechGear have set a new standard of quality for screen protectors with these beauties!
review image
on 6 January 2016
Absolutely great screen protectors. Order arrived faster than expected in fact 3days early 👍. So easy to apply and can't even tell you have them on which Is great the kids Won't start peeling them off. For the price they are so much better than expected. Thank you tech gear 😃👍
on 26 April 2016
Fast delivery, but it's pointless when two out of three of the touchscreen protectors wouldn't peel away and all left several air bubbles. Seriously, save your money on this one. I know I'm in the minoroty here, but I hope this helps anyone who is unsure about buying.
on 19 February 2014
Good product does the job really well and good value for money...would have no trouble recommending this product to anyone else....
on 4 March 2015
Great screen protectors, really easy to apply and almost invisible... and there are 3 pairs in the pack!
on 21 February 2015
This product absolutely worth the purchase if you value your nintendo 2DS screen, and trying to prevent any damage to your handheld console. Then this product is for you!