- Save 20% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Items offered by TECHGEAR Solutions. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
[Pack of 3] TECHGEAR® Amazon Kindle Paperwhite and Paperwhite 3G eReader with 6" Dispaly CLEAR LCD Screen Protectors with Cleaning Cloth & Application Card
|Price:||£2.95 FREE UK delivery.|
- 3x CLEAR Screen Protectors with a Cleaning Cloth, Application Card & Screen Protector Application Instructions on back of the TECHGEAR® Packaging
- Helps to prevent your screen scratching and other damage.
- These Quality TECHGEAR® screen protectors maintain your screen's original touchscreen sensitivity without compromising the high-definition viewing experience.
- Custom made for your device, no further cutting is required. Easily removable with no sticky residue or marks left on screen.
- Fits the Amazon Kindle e-reader with WiFi 6",Kindle Paperwhite (300ppi), Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Paperwhite 3G, Kindle Voyage, Kindle Touch, Kindle 4th 5th 6th 7th Generations
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Unlike most other sellers selling screen protectors which are manufactured from cheaper & flimsy material, these are HIGH quality premium screen protectors for your device. Manufactured from a new ultra high-clarity plastic, we've been able to increase the strength & durability without impairing screen brightness, clarity or touch sensitivity.
Our screen protectors are supplied in our own Branded packaging, this also helps to prevent damage during delivery. So they are great to give as a gift too.
Each kit contains a cleaning cloth, applicator card & instructions to make application as simple & bubble free as possible.
Top customer reviews
I have a screen protector on my three year old Kindle keyboard, and wished to protect my paperwhite in the same way, especially as it has a touch screen which is more likely to get scratched or marked. I wasn't expecting too much at this low price, but thought it would enable me to use my new "toy" straight away without any screen concerns, untill the Moshi arrived.
In common with other screen protectors, each one is sandwiched between 2 tagged protective layers for ease of fitting. Although this is a simple job which only takes a few minutes, preparation and cleanliness are essential for a neat finish. My advice is to work in a room with your windows and doors closed while you are doing this, to preventing any draughs. To clean your screen, dab a MINIMAL amount of Lens cleaner onto one of the tiny cloths provided, wipe the screen with it and then dry with the second cloth. If you have any dust specs left, these can be gently blown away with a hairdryer SET TO COOL or by using some low tack masking tape. When ready, pull the first protective layer (No 1) just halfway off the screen cover (this enables you to hold it on both sides while you are positioning it) keeping the STICKY SIDE DOWN to stop any dust settling on it. Line up the bottom first and then press it onto the screen using the supplied little spreader, or you can use the like's of a bank card. Working from the centre, outwards, ensure that you have no trapped bubbles before removing the second (No2) protective layer. Job done! This may sound "long winded" but it only took me about five minutes, and was really easy to fit.
TIP. Having two spare protectors, you could even practise with one of them, adhering it to a spare piece of glass, or even a window,(always being cautious with glass!) to give yourself ccnfidence. It will be easy to remove when you have finished.
I have been using my Paperwhite for a few months with the screensaver fitted, and found it to be a considerable improvement, day and night over my Kindle K. I can also vouch that it has not affected the sensitivity of the touch screen controls, which I feel are a joy to use after using the KK for the past three years.