TECHGEAR® EXTRA LONG 3 Meter / 10 Feet USB Data Sync & Charging Cable Lead for Apple iPad, iPad 2 & iPad 3 (WHITE)
|Price:||£2.95 FREE UK delivery.|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 15/03/16 UPDATE: Updated TECHGEAR® cable with stronger wire connection to connectors, and modified cable allowing faster charging, is now being shipped..
- 3m/10ft Long USB 2.0 Data Cable Compatible with Apple iPad 1, iPad 2 & IPad 3 (NOT for iPad 4 or any iPad Mini, Air or Pro series)
- Ideal for charging the iPad via Genuine or compatible 2000mAh plug, and for data sync with iTunes
- This custom made TECHGEAR® cable to provide good charging speeds even over the 3m length
- Compatible with other generations of iPods and iPhones which have the same connection. iPad Compatibility - iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 3, NOT for iPad 4 or any iPad Mini, Air or Pro series
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ever tried talking on your iPhone or using your iPad whilst charging it in bed? Having trouble listening to your iPod while it is plugged into your monitor? Does your existing cable not reach your nightstand in a hotel room? Tired of the short standard cord? Finally, a solution! With our 10 foot iPad/ iPhone / iPod cable there will be no more leaning close to your outlet to talk on the phone. It is convenient, easy to use, and 100% compatible with the existing (30 pin connector) iPad 1, 2 and 3, iPhones and iPods. With high-quality and sturdy engineering, this cable is a must have for in your home, car, traveling, and more.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The cable works well enough for synching to a desktop but not for charging, the sole reason I bought it.
3m of thin cable presents too much resistance for this to charge the iPad effectively... I'm going for a thicker USB extension cable as suggested elsewhere.
The seller told me it was probably faulty and I ordered a replacement. The replacement did not work either.
The cable overall seems of good quality and works with the iPhone 4.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If you want a lead to last long term avoid this yes its cheap but within months the cable in the neck of the starts to frayPublished 4 days ago by RGOR
Really Really good lasted so so long and still works to this day!Published 20 days ago by thomas moffatt
Very poor product, charged my sons iPad once then would not charge again. Would not recommend. I know it was cheap but would have expected to work for longer than one charge.Published 23 days ago by Amazon Customer