Customer reviews

Size: 50 Pack|Change
Price:£29.99+ Free shipping

on 20 July 2017
Really good cd-r's.

Great value and burn really well. They are great.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 12 January 2015
OK, it's 5-stars and I've only used 6 so far and these aren't the cheapest CDRs you can buy. All I can say is the record/playback quality of those used so far is excellent. Yes, I might change my mind if I find a couple of dud ones later-on but then I've found up to a 10% reject rate on cheaper brands and if you're relying on a disc to store important data or treasured music, you don't want that.
on 12 March 2017
Five have just failed in a row.
on 11 March 2016
I have not "burned" any disc yet. Just the Cake box is flimsy and easy opening or getting loose where supposed to keep it close. So carefully when handling the box otherwise all the discs may be collected from the floor!
on 21 March 2015
Have been through about 80 discs so far and all worked perfectly fine for both music, movies/photo slideshows and data.
Played them through my car audio system, PC, laptop, tv bluray drive and dvd drive.
on 3 May 2017
Have used TDK CDRs for years for music and always had great results - five star rating for me based on quality of the product. But the price has more than doubled over the past 12 months which is annoying - other brands don't seem to have gone up anywhere near as much and it started pre-Brexit so can't blame that - would be good to know why TDKs are suddenly much more expensive.
on 6 August 2017
Great - thanks very much! Promptly delivered, specifications just as advertised and packed very properly.
on 20 July 2014
Worst blank cd's ever I have bought. Months ago i stocked up my blank cd-r's. Got to the tdk cd-r.
The middle of the the lens were marked. Didn't even use was appalled by the state of them and had
to throw them all out. Go out and buy Verbatim cd-r or Maxell cd-r they are ten times better than TDK.
on 9 July 2017
I thought I was able to use these CD's to on my Vinyl record player, but they were only for Computers.
on 17 April 2006
I strugged for a while to find a brand of CD that I could use for creating audio compilations (from iTunes on my Mac) that could play well in the somewhat dodgy CD changer in my Fiat. These TDK CD-Rs hit the mark consistentley and with value-for-money.
22 Comments| 93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse