VINE VOICETOP 500 REVIEWERon 5 February 2017
I find the taste to be strong and bitter. It is not as nice as the standard Kenco coffee. The crema layer is smooth and is pleasant. I am just not keen on the bitterness of the taste. Taste is subjective, though, so others may like it.
VINE VOICETOP 1000 REVIEWERon 1 January 2018
In have lost count of how many times I have ordered these.

I like the taste, shame about the waste materials (which do get recycled) and the ease of buying in bulk and not having to carry home from the supermarket.
on 20 September 2017
Regular purchaser of this product. A good quality drink good flavour that works out at a very reasonable price. For that extra special coffee add a flavouring available at most supermarkets. This works out considerably cheaper than buying flavoured pods. And for that really professional finish Amazon do a very reasonable Pyrex milk frother, then dust with chocolate powder.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 7 August 2017
this was on offer at under £15 I normally have the costa pods but as this was such a good price I thought I would try
it is not much different to the costa americano at all maybe not as strong tasting but that is not a bad thing
on 2 March 2017
Great coffee, better then going to a Costa, not watered-down.....
Bulk buy is cheaper than shops, but has increased recently. The Kenco smooth is good also, and cheaper.
on 21 June 2017
We like this coffee and have purchased it a number of times. We generally have it with milk from the Tassimo range. Quite mild but still a good coffee taste.
on 24 May 2017
Good amount of coffees. We get a delivery every 2 months which lasts us (around one a day) and we sometimes just compliment this with a box of different capsules.
on 26 June 2017
great coffee, no bitter after taste
on 28 September 2015
ordered Kenco coffee Crema (purple pods) x5. Arrived within 2 days, all but 1 of the boxes contained a different coffee - Kenco Americano Smooth. That's why I've given my rating 3 stars rather than 5.
on 27 May 2016
We bought the coffee maker at John Lewis and we amazed at the number of alternative products. The Tassimo suits us perfectly and we alternate between the Columbian and the Americano Smooth, both of which are as good as coffee purchased in a cafe.