on 16 May 2017
Yup. This is a shirt with a nice feel. I haven't yet washed it but I'm sure the colour will run. It feels nice on the skin, though. I'm stroking it as I'm typing.
on 16 June 2017
For the price, a good product. Not high quality and not as tailored as the picture expects but polkaed overall.
on 9 August 2015
NICE LOOKING AND FITTING SHIRT FOR ME GOOD PRICE TO WILL ORDEWR MORE.
on 18 August 2017
Medium for me ended up somewhere between medium and large, especially around the upper-torso/neck area
on 30 September 2015
nice fitting shirt
on 18 July 2017
Just the perfect size and quality
on 29 March 2016
It's somewhat fleecey inside...
on 18 April 2017
Perfect as expected
on 5 April 2016
Didn't expect much for the price and the reviews but was pleasantly surprised.
Fit was pretty much perfect for 6 foot me and I've been a medium all my adult life.
Fabric is a bit weird as it's slightly elastic, I am sure description says a polycotton mix of some sort but it's OK.
Only thing I am not sure off is the styling around the new area which is a bit more than just a simple v neck, my wife's first impression was that I was wearing some sort of costume!
Bought 2, still not sure of I will send unworn 1 back but then for £10 it's barely worth it as I am sure I will wear it.
on 19 July 2017
Han solo prop, look amazing under the black vest