HALL OF FAMETOP 50 REVIEWERon 24 September 2014
I bought this for my fathers inexpensive mobile phone.

It works very well on the T-Mobile network and I managed to register it OK with no issues.

It came with £5 credit which was much easier than having to buy it separately and my father hasn't had any issues with it since he has had it.

Feedback:
If you wish to provide feedback on this review then please follow the link below.

Thanks
on 7 October 2013
Was perfect for me at the time as had my contract phone blocked and felt lost without one - this sim had 5 pounds already on it and saved me as i also had no money till pay day to text or call anyone
on 5 May 2016
£5 credit for £1! I used to play a game which you could use mobile credit to buy treasure. This was perfect! I could buy £5 worth of treasure for ONLY £1. I remember buying 100+ of these in a year and became one of the richest in the game. Which I then sold my account for over £1500+. So I'd have to say it's money WELL spent!!!
on 1 September 2014
Tried to register the SIM on the T-Mobile web-site but it told me the number was already registered to a different address. After two weeks chasing the reseller they ended up telling me to phone the T-Mobile helpline. What a joke that was! Press 1 for this Press 2 for that. You end up going round in loops and in some cases dead-ends when it tells you to visit the website for info. I finally found an option that said I could speak to a human, but then got a message saying they were too busy and I had to call back later.

Life's too short - try elsewhere!
on 7 July 2013
This arrived super quick and works perfectly.
It's a sim, nothing else to say really.
Oh the one i received could also be snapped out and used as a mini sim.
on 19 October 2013
Quick delivery, comes with £5 credit included, good for texts and quick calls. Easy to set up, just plug in and play, no need to register like other sims.
on 13 July 2013
I dont know how they do it but fancy getting free 5 pounds credit plus free postage for a SIM less than a pound! Great buy and thanks.
on 8 March 2013
Good value sim card with a whole £5 added, enough to get anyone started off on PAYG and for a bargain price too
on 9 May 2014
I thought it is quite a bargain. It is compatible for both ordinary SIM and modern smaller size SIM. You can select the size when you cut it out from its sheet for shipping. I thought it is clever design.
on 17 February 2014
Came the next day in post!!! Put straight in to phone, no registering etc required. And for 99p you get £5 credit! Bargain!!! Once in phone EE send out messages about how to check balance etc which is very helpful if you've never been on their service before :-) Thanks!!!