GSM System Engineering (Mobile Communications Library) Hardcover – 31 Mar 1997
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Asha Mehrotra is currently Principal Member of the Technical Staff at the Analytic Sciences Corporation in Virginia, where he has been working since 1986. He gained his Ph.D. in Communications from the Polytechnic Institute of New York, Brooklyn. He is the author of Cellular Radio: Analog and Digital Systems (Artech House, 1994) and Cellular Radio: Performance Engineering (Artech House, 1994).
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Good points are the message sequence diagram.
The book by Gunnar Heine is better reading.
to me. Ofcourse it emphesises more on physical layer.
One should have a basic understanding of the GSM specs to understabd the first few chapters. Overall I give ***** to this.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Networking & Security > Network Topics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electrical > Electrical Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Electronics Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Telecommunications
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Telephone & Wireless Technology
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Electromagnetism
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Electrical Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering