- Boxed-product Weight: 7 Kg
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Item model number: AMZANPR1
- ASIN: B005MOHDFO
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 13 Sept. 2011
ANPR System (Automatic Number Plate Recognition Unit)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- PC based ANPR system designed to capture Number Plates appearing in Camera
- System Records a picture of each plate captured with time and date details
- The System database can be exported or printed as evidence
- Comes complete with an ANPR Camera reading Plates up to 20M (head on) from Camera, with an option for an overview camera recording pictures from the scene
- Full technical support and assistance available by phone and over remote connection via Internet (Broadband link at ANPR end required)
Customers also shopped for
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
The AMZANPR1 represents the very latest in PC based ANPR technology providing rock solid stability and image quality as well as super high accuracy ANPR (Automatic Licence Number plate Recognition) at a very affordable price. System includes PC, Monitor and Keyboard. This system gives you. The system works with cctvX and other ANPR cameras The number plates it recognises can be stored along with a picture of the plate (and an overhead camera (optional) in the database). This data recorded on the internal Hard Disk Drive can be used to find number plates, flag up 'Hot Plates'. It is very simple to export the data in a simple *.csv data format for use outside of the system. The system provides a very high reading accuracy whether you are on a roadside location or managing a car park, it also can be used for number plate recognition barrier opening offered as an optional extra. The whole system is then further enhanced by the use of remote monitoring software, meaning pictures can be viewed and the system programmed in remote locations using a web browser, as well as site adjustments and software upgrades. Each system ideally needs mains power supply and a broadband line so that we can offer both remote support and the User can view the system remotely. Installation is simple, the Camera will need to be sited no more than 20M from the target, ideally head on to the oncoming traffic reading numbers in a field of vision 5M wide. It can record vehicles of speeds up to 40 MPH, please do remember if you are unable to see the number plate fully with the camera you will not be able to accurately record the data. The has all UK based characters and accuracy can further be improved by using the training facility to hone the accuracy right in. We are able to offer assistance both pre and post sale, please feel free to call us to discuss your system design on 01684 311911.