- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 4922 KB
- Print Length: 416 pages
- Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2 edition (12 July 2012)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008LXQ8XQ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#1,182,463 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #841 in Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Ophthalmology
- #1208 in Kindle Store > Books > Nonfiction > Professional & Technical > Medicine > Allied Health Professions
- #1231 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services > Optometry - Opticians
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£62.00|
Save £8.99 (15%)
Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology -- Wills Eye Institute -- Retina (Wills Eye Institute Atlas Series) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 416 pages|
Kindle e-ReadersKindle Fire TabletsFire Phones
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
nicely written,easy to read. Recommended for residents but also general ophthalmologists.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services > Optometry - Opticians
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Ophthalmology
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Ophthalmology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Professional & Technical > Medicine > Allied Health Professions