on 13 January 2015
not a toy that lasts... the rotors began to bind in their bearings and it lost all flight.
on 7 December 2012
My grandson has played with this helicopter for a while now and has said "it is better than a rc car" He has mastered the controls and can hover and land the helicopter where he wants it to go, far better than I can. So far even though he has had a few crashes all parts are intact so it appears to be reasonably durable, but time will tell.
on 5 February 2013
This is my third indoor helicopter and it is very impressive, being 3 channel we can fly all three at the same time, the Cobra is more sensitive on the controls and takes more getting used to but it flies really well and the battery lasts much longer than on the other two. It is also the quickest out of the three to charge. For the money it cannot really be beaten. It is also extremely durable, my five year old has had some very impressive calamities with it but it remains unscathed.
on 7 March 2013
I bought this a couple of weeks ago and was surprised with the quality of the toy especially considering that I paid only 15 pounds. The blades seem reasonable and the look of it is great. The only minor nuisance is that you need 6 AA batteries for the remote control.
on 2 April 2013
love this though my wife doesnt like the marks it left on the living room wall when i crashed it while drunk. Very durable!
on 5 January 2014
Well what can I say? Arrived well before estimated del date, properly boxed with full instructions etc. Never tried anything like this before but this is so easy to get the hang of straight out of the box lol. I'm now enjoying a second childhood however I'm not sure the dog appreciates it, that said it's been in his mouth 3 times already and NO damage, so very robust so far! Seriously thinking of getting a couple of different ones now.......hooked!

Excellent value for money!
on 23 January 2013
This is a really fun toy for kids and adults alike...
Very simple tou use and although it looks a little flimsy its had some major crashes without breakin..
The best use it has is to buzz my dog when she's sleeping!!!
on 29 December 2013
5 out of 5 Star!!!

For everything; product, delivery and seller!

Very honest, caring, helpful and great customer service!

First product didn't work very well but thanks for the seller when I told him about my problem. He kindly sent me a second one and that worked perfect :))
on 27 January 2013
my ten year old boys loved it. I even bought one for my brother in law and they were racing it up and down
on 19 January 2013
Gave this to my son and partner for a stocking filler, they had great fun playing with it on Xmas day and they are still doing it, a good recommendation.