on 2 December 2012
This is my first foray into Sylvania. I have collected a number of figures and some furniture for my small Granddaughter for Christmas. I did some research before starting and was unable to find a child who did not think the Sylvanians wonderful. The monkey family was my first choice [I have also bought the babies!]. I love them - and am not sure that I want to give them away now! In the unlikely event that my Granddaughter is not smitten, I will reposess then quickly before she has time to change her mind!!!
on 15 September 2012
This family is just a very sweet addition to my daughter's collection. They are very smartly dressed. Due to Daddy monkey's outfit, he became a teacher in my daughter's school.
on 24 November 2012
Sylvanian Families cheaper than everywhere else; my guilt is all pervasive. Loathe as I am to give Amazon my money, I have very little so it's a no-brainer. Obviously if they drive all of their competitors into the ground, add they're not operating on a level playing-field I may come to regret my actions.
on 5 January 2013
This was for my four year grand daughter who loved this little monkey family. I live abroad so it is the ideal little present to send her now and again as she is starting a collection of Silvanian toys, They are cute, inexpensive and should last if treated well.
on 13 July 2013
just what my grand daughter wanted arrived on time well packed I cannot see why anyone would be disappointed,,,,thank you
on 10 February 2012
My son was longing to get the monkey cos they looked cute and he was delighted with them. Suitable for boys and girls.
on 19 December 2011
these are so cute, they are the cheekiest little family.
I cant wait to see my grandaughers face on christmas morning,
on 1 June 2012
This family is lovely, the quality is fantastic and my daughters have great fun playing with all their sylvanian toys.
on 6 January 2013
my daughter loved it.now wishes for more her birthday in april she thought that they are soft and furry and fun
on 24 December 2012
Bought this as a Christmas present along the one other for my niece and managed to get two families for only £3 more than you would play for one in the shops