We've just started collecting the Sylvanian Families for my granddaughter. I was particularly impressed with the Campervan as it's a decent size, well made and very durable. The opening components don't catch or snag and are easy for little fingers to manage. There are lots of small, very cute, accessories included with the campervan but they are 'very small' so you do have to keep on eye on them if you don't want them to get lost and damaged. I'm particularly fond of the tiny pink sleeping bags that fit onto the beds in the roof space. Inner furniture can be moved out of the van to make more room for play and extra characters. A really nice, well made toy that's much loved and regularly played with. I'm happy and, more importantly, my granddaughter's delighted.
on 3 August 2013
I bought this toy for my granddaughter and when I received it I was thrilled, very got standard and so many extras wonderful, I would recommend it to either girls or boys.
on 19 January 2013
This was a brilliant toy that my daughter loved. It included lots of little extras. She has hours of fun creating her own little stories with it.
on 7 December 2013
My daughter, who has just turned 11, still adores her Sylvanians and spends hours in make believe Sylvanian world. The camper van opens up well, so although the pieces are small, it's not too hard to get your hand inside to play. The sofa and table can be placed in two positions and the tiny accessories are just so cute. Good price and delivery from Amazon too.
on 4 October 2012
My 7 year old has not stopped playing with the campervan since she got it for her birthday. We bought her the labrador family to go with it and she just loves driving around and making new campsites around the house - it's terrific!
on 19 December 2013
it is quite large and it does have so much stuff inside it, perfect for all our daughters, mine jumped for joy, her uncle had given her money for Christmas and this was the perfect present. So dad's just get this for your daughters
on 31 December 2013
Bought this for our grand daughter - she loves it - beautifully made - only negative is that some of the parts are so tiny that they will get lost in the hoover! She was also given the kitten family - her favourite past time is to remove their clothes and her parents spend most of the day dressing them up again!
on 18 July 2013
My little one loves this camper van.It is the perfect size to carry with us for holiday,and everything is included.Like a mobile home for her sylvanians.Quiet spacious and you don't have to carry a whole house.Lots of hours of fun.
on 1 December 2013
Our daughter had been soooooo excited about getting this for her birthday, and she wasn't disappointed. All the little bits can be difficult to keep together, but the over all enjoyment she has recieved from this has certainly not been a disappointment.
on 6 November 2012
The packaging for this product and product photo clearly shows a 'cat family' displayed within the campervan. There are NO characters included in this product. The initial description and written details do not mention that no figures will be include. It is not until you click, more details that it tells you that no animals are included. Such an expensive item for what you get, not good value for money and very upsetting for a child not to get what is pictured on the box. Very misleading. You will end up paying another £15 to get a family to go with the camper van. I don't understand how such packaging and images can be allowed by trading standards.
44 comments| 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

See one answered question