- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: Footprint Travel Guides; 1st edition (8 Aug. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1908206756
- ISBN-13: 978-1908206756
- Product Dimensions: 17.5 x 10.9 x 1.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 600,054 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Sydney & New South Wales (Footprint Focus Guide) Paperback – 8 Aug 2012
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Scot, Darroch Donald has two major passions in life - wildlife and travel. Having explored some far-flung places he emigrated to New Zealand in 1992 where he acted as a wildlife consultant to the government. In 1996 he published his first book, Creatures, an account of his wildlife encounters, illustrated with his own photographs and artwork. Now Darroch has expanded his work to include both travel and nature. To view Darroch's New Zealand photographic work, log on to darrochdonald.com.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
size to fit in my bag.