Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Syba USB Audio Adaptor
|Deal Price:||£6.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£3.00 (30%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- USB Stereo Audio Adapter
- Compliant with USB Audio Device Class Specification 1.0
- Compliant with USB 2.0 Full Speed (12Mbps) Specification
- Connectors: USB Type-A; Stereo output jack; Mono microphone-input jack
- LED indicators: Microphone-Mute Status; Activity
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This Syba SD-CM-UAUD USB Computer Sound Card lets your computer play audio quickly and easily with the ease and usability of USB. The Syba SD-CM-UAUD USB to 3.5mm audio adapter features a 3.5mm speaker output jack along with a 3.5mm microphone input jack, simply plug the USB device into your system and you're ready to rock! This usb to 3.5mm adapter requires No drivers, no installation of sound cards, no fiddling with your system's current configuration.
USB Audio Adaptor
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
1) This works as written in the description.
2) It managed to provide enough power to my BM 800 microphone with very little noise.
3) Headphones worked well with the soundcard
4) Made out of sturdy plastic. Don't think it's going to break anytime soon
5) It uses C-Media CM119 which is pretty good
6) The ports are colour coded
1) As I mentioned, it did make a little noise in the background while recording with the BM 800 microphone
2) When headphones are connected, you can here a faint hiss, but it's not too disruptive
3) Took 2 weeks to arrive. 1 week to dispatch and 1 week shipping. Honestly I am very disappointed with shipping time. (This does not affect what I think about the soundcard)
All in all, this is a great soundcard for the price considering that my older one cost about 17£ and it was of about same quality.
This dose the job, plug in and play.
Although, the sound is constantly on full, therefore you'll poo your pants if any unsuspecting noise comes from your system, be it alerts or notifications. I can't seem to find how to turn it down, i've turnt down my system sound,went into the usb properties ect ect. It just seems to be on full whack as a default. This also leaves an annoying fuzzy sound in the background.
If you're looking for more control and decent sound quality, don't buy this.
If you're looking for something cheap that dose the job, this is your ideal item, very snazzy looking also.
This little product works perfectly. Plug it in and right-click the audio icon on the bottom right, click Recording Devices and select the 2- C-Media USB Audio Device as the Microphone. No drivers needed. :-)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
So easy to set up, easier than the built in sound card that for some reason refuses to play any sound since Windows 10 came around.Published 1 month ago by Harry Morris
I've had this for a little over a year now and it was working fine and allowed me to use my headset. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Shana
I bought an Antlion mod mic and it was making alot of white noise. This product fixed all the problems and I have never had a clearer mic.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Bought this solely to use with a CM800 microphone. It drives it easily with the in amp on, but a low-level hum is persistent. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Liliana Costa
I'll cut straight to the chase with this
If you are utilizing both things in this Audio adaptor, buy it. It's fine.
It's small and sturdy. Read more