- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Virgin Books (6 April 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0753511355
- ISBN-13: 978-0753511350
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 2 x 19 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (21 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 469,724 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Swingers - True Confessions from Today's Swinging Scene Paperback – 6 Apr 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"An astonishing new book" (News of the World)
"Lifts the lid on the secretive world of swingers" (Polly Dunbar Daily Express) --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
EVERYTHING YOU WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT FEMALE SWINGERS BUT WERE AFRAID TO ASK --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.See all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Through numerous meetings and interviews with women of all ages and backgrounds, the author of this fascinating book set out to answer the question once and for all. The contributors, who have remained anonymous throughout, have been incredibly honest about their swinging lifestyle. How they were introduced to the scene, why they were up for it, and how it has changed their lives. The book provides an extraordinary insight into the lifestyle, and I believe it can teach a thing or two to those who thought they knew it all!
The women in the book have had good experiences and bad experiences, but the great thing to read was that none of them were pressured. It was something they got into of their own accord, and by the most part, they love it. I'm a huge believer in each to their own, and at the end of the day if everyone's happy, what's the problem?
The book kept me interested from beginning to end. Even for those who have no intention of ever getting involved in the scene, if you have an open mind about sex, I'm sure you'll find this captivating. I certainly. Shocking statistics include: Did you know that up to 60% of country parks in the UK have played host to dogging at some point in their history?
Anyway, if you're interested in learning more about this aspect of recreational sex, you can't go wrong with this book. Swingers: Female Confidential is a real eye-opener.Read more ›
- very informative
- with experiences from all different perspectives - those who are pro and those who are con
- well written so that it is not just boring recounts but told in such a manner as to keep your attention
- piece was also very well laid out - in a very logical manner
leaves you wanting more - but maybe that was the authors intention
Some suggestions for improvements - the factual / preview section of each of the parts of the book could have been expanded upon - although there is lots of reference sources on the internet - so perhaps just some more web site references
Although written with a more academic feel to it, one cannot help feeling a sense of arousal.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Though not and never will be a swinger. This book made goid reading. About how the other half live. If you enjoy learning new things,this is excellent readPublished 13 months ago by Amazon Customer
Great fun, interesting read into a world most of us only hear about!Published on 26 Oct. 2014 by Rob MVS
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Contraception & Family Planning
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Popular Medicine
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Specific Topics > Sexual Behaviour
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences