- Up to 70% off fashion: Revamp your look with savings on selected clothes, shoes, handbags and more. Shop now.
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
SwimBest Baby Wetsuit - Pink/Navy - 0-6 months - Baby Baby warmer wrap keeps baby warm water
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Brilliant for baby swimming lessons
- Adjustable side and shoulder straps
- 80% Polychlorophene, 20% Polyester
- Opens completely flat for ease of changing
- Fantastic 2mm Neoprene construction for warmth *Order a matching swim nappy for a full set!
- Keeps baby warmer for longer
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Great Quality @ Great Prices: SwimBest Baby Wetsuit helps keep babies warm in the water for longer. A snug fit ensures a warmer baby. It opens completely flat for ease of getting your baby dressed and undressed. Great for use in baby swimming lessons. Available in three sizes; 0-6 mths, 6-12 mths and 12-24 mths. Also available in three colours; Blue/Green, Pink/Navy and Orange Squash. Size Guide: Approximate measures Please note that the Velcro side/shoulder and nappy panels can adjust to create a snug or looser fit. 0-6 mths / Shoulder to Crotch 34 cm / Width 23cm / Weight approx 1-4 kg or 3-9 lbs 6-12 mths / Shoulder to crotch 40cm / Width 24 cms / Weight approx 3-7 kgs or 8-16 lbs 12-24 mths / Shoulder to crotch 45 cm / Width 26 cms / Weight approx 7 - 12kgs or 16lbs +
Top Customer Reviews
I will be buying the next size when I need to
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Lovely item but unfortunately it was too small for my 14 week old baby despite stating suitable for 0-6 months. Good service otherwise and arrived the very next day. Read morePublished 1 month ago by sarah forster
It's a good buy. Bought it for my 11 week old baby and it fits fine. Easy to wrap and kept her warm.Published 4 months ago by Rahul T
Quite small - didn't get much wear out of it but it kept my baby warmPublished 12 months ago by Jessica F.
Keeps my baby girl nice & warm! A little bit big but she is small, may last longer than 6 months hopefully!Published 17 months ago by Miss E L Burrell
Quality item that fits my 5 month old daughter really well. Keeps her warmer in the pool and gives us a decent grip on her.Published on 3 Mar. 2014 by Bean395