on 9 March 2011
A cross-section of successful coaches hvae been asked to write specific chapters. An even better approach would have been for ALL to have contributed across the board. One for every coach all the same; I got this to support my UKCC/ASA senior club coach certificate. I have the book so may buy the e-book too so that I have it poolside on my Kindle.
on 28 December 2001
This is a series of articles by various top coaches -- some very up-to-date, other less so but still relevant as they tend to be milestones in swimming technique and training. Very good if you want to add to your in-depth knowledge of each competitive swimming stroke.
on 25 July 2013
I will use this book often, A very good book for those who do not have the use of a coach.
on 10 December 2012
I would recommend this product to any coach in the aquatics arena as this book provides a detailed report and how and what to coach including sessions, differentiation and coaching methods.
on 19 March 2013
I am happy with that book as useful tool for coaching swimming to learning some jargons :D
I recommend everybody to buy this
Buy now