on 2 September 2017
I purchased this to try and cut back on sugar which to be fair it has allowed me to do but on its own in coffee to me it is completely unpalatable with a very bitter aftertaste. To be fair that's probably just my taste buds, it's fine with half a teaspoon of sugar but for me isn't great on its own like say, Pepsi Max or other sugar replacement products.
on 30 September 2017
This has a fantastic nutty taste, just like the syrups used in coffee shops. It makes my coffee much more interesting. You only need a tiny amount per cup so it will last me for months and months.
on 31 March 2015
Tastes nice with freshly ground coffee - its what our local coffee shop used to use, but this does smell puuuuurty baaad!
on 31 October 2017
Tastes amazing for a sugar free syrup
on 3 September 2014
Buy this regular nice and sugar free
on 22 February 2015
Oh my word, currently drinking my fist cup of hazelnut coffee and cannot recommend this enough!!! Recently built up a (small) addiction to hazelnut Americanos, but unfortunately my student budget won't allow for the daily trips to Starbucks!!!! Luckily I found this and it actually tastes even better then the sugar free syrup used in Starbucks, no nasty after taste AND I can use as much as I like. Oh and I know the pump isn't sold with this but I definitely suggest getting one of those too, (although if you are anything like me you may have to Google how to open the silly thing!)
on 22 August 2014
Tastes as nice as the syrup I have when drinking flavoured coffee out but I know that's the full sugar version but this tastes as good but is sugar free highly recommend it. Albeit hard to get the strength right but now I have purchased the Sweetbird pump it has made all the difference. Now the quantity is just right, so if like me you don't buy the syrup and pump together then make sure you do order a pump.
on 3 July 2012
Arrived today in great condition, tastes fantastic, my only issue is that my family( non coffee drinkers) won't leave it alone a treat for mum indeed???
on 23 November 2011
I love my latte - but I usually drink it milk only.
My indulgence at Starbucks is getting a shot of Hazelnut syrup. One day I discovered they had sugar free syrup-
and tried it.
I don't know which brand they use there - but it's perfectly acceptable.
This one tastes even better to me.
I love it and buy it regularly and guilt free now.
I use it on my porridge too sometimes - the Hazelnut is lovely -
but the Vanilla is just as good.
It's a regular buy for me now.
And so much cheaper than the small bottles you can buy in coffee shops.
22 Comments| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 24 October 2013
Another item bought for my son who follows a strict diet and exercise regime. He loved the fact he could treat himself to a special coffee without adding too many calories.

See one answered question