Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Sweet Revenge: The Intimate Life of Simon Cowell Kindle Edition
|Length: 338 pages|
Kindle e-ReadersKindle Fire TabletsFire Phones
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
14th May - update. I have finished it, thank god. Still definitely no more than two stars and even that feels a bit generous.
Whilst some of the stories portrayed are just too bizarre to be believed, you do get an insight into the mindset of Cowell. His mannerisms which evolved due to fame and fortune and the difficult times he went through to get to the stardom he now has.
I would take the content with a pinch of salt as much of it, I am sure, would not be admitted by Simon and is therefore not 100% reliable. However, that said, a great and entertaining read well worth a few quid.
From that perspective, I fear, it maybe does hit the nail on the head. Perhaps Simon C is boring, bland and a bit of a numpty which is what Tow Bower in a genius moment of writing is trying to portray. Simon has just been a very very lucky man who, for some bizarre reason, is now the single most famous reality 'music' star critique in the world (ok then Universe if you're reading this Simon)! I never realised just how lacking his musical knowledge/background was until now. I was always a big Simon 'fan' and loved his shows for the pure entertainment value but this book, so far, has just served to turn me 'off' him big-styley. There simply has to be more to him than this. These poor young kids who are paraded out in front of him are literally there to serve a purpose - Simon's purpose.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Supplier was great, however Tom Bower has lost his edge. With this book and the Ecclestone book he seems more interested in accepting their entertainment and taking their version... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Glen Breaden
I am only half way through it but it is very interesting and well writenPublished 4 months ago by maxienunu
Bought as a gift was gladly received they said it was a great readPublished 4 months ago by Mr. Stephen M. Thomas
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Film, Television & Music > Actors & Actresses
- Books > Biography > Film, Television & Music > Music > Rock & Pop
- Books > Biography > Film, Television & Music > Television Performers
- Books > Biography > Theatre & Performance Art
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Biographies
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Styles > Rock & Pop > Styles
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Television
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Arts & Photography > Music
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Arts & Photography > Television
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biography & True Accounts > Arts & Literature > Actors & Entertainers > Actors & Actresses
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biography & True Accounts > Arts & Literature > Composers & Musicians > Pop