- Hardcover: 128 pages
- Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing (8 Dec. 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1616080523
- ISBN-13: 978-1616080525
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 0.2 x 2.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,285,571 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Swedish Christmas Traditions: A Smorgasbord of Scandinavian Recipes, Crafts, and Other Holiday Delights Hardcover – 8 Dec 2010
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Ernst Kirchsteiger is an interior decorator, chef, and a popular Swedish television personality. He lives in Sweden.
Roland Persson is a professional food, still life, and home decor photographer. His work has appeared in over eleven Swedish books. He lives in Stockholm, Sweden.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Lovely to see a gentleman who is so taken with his surroundings that he would write a book about them, full of easy-to-do recipes and crafting ideas full of simplistic, Scandanavian style.
Sit on your sofa with a cup of tea, piece of cake (home made for preference) and wallow in this lovely book.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Food & Drink > Entertaining & Special Occasions > Festive & Seasonal Dishes
- Books > Food & Drink > National & International Cookery > Other European > Scandinavian
- Books > Food & Drink > Wine & Winemaking
- Books > Home & Garden > Crafts
- Books > Home & Garden > Interior Design & Decoration > Styles & Decor