Size: Large|Colour: Grey|Change

on 6 March 2017
Arrived early even during Christmas post. Quality hoodie.
on 9 February 2015
Well made item with good quality fabric, stitching and zip. The fabric is fairly lightweight but of a nice quality. The colours are exactly as the photo suggests with a great coordinated zip in a mustard yellow colour. The logos on the back of the hoodie and the peak of the hood are appliqued (extra printed fabric pieces stitched on to the main hoodie) rather than just printed directly on to the top. The sleeves and bottom are ribbed nicely - not to loose, not too tight. All in all, worth the money and would buy again.
on 31 August 2014
The hoodie isn't too warm, and some would call it even a bit thin. But it's really sturdy and would definitely stand years of wear. The odd string is visible, which needs to be trimmed, but it doesn't make any seams any weaker.
The only thing I would advise is hand washing it, due to the colours.
on 28 October 2013
Ordered this last week, my son loves Zelda. It arrived this morning which I was pleasantly surprised by. It seems very well made. The photo does not do it justice. On the front of the hood is the tri sword stitched in gold to the hood. The pockets are deep and over all the sweatshirt feels nice. the emblem on the back is a patch which has been stitched on to the sweatshirt. The other thing is it has a zip so can be worn as light jacket. I know my son will be very happy with this, unfortunately he has to wait 8 weeks or so...
on 26 March 2016
I bought this Zelda sweatshirt/hoodie with zipper about six weeks ago, as Amazon should be tagging with my review. Stylistically, I think it is awesome, and is one of my favorite hoodies. However, three weeks after the return period ended, the incredibly cheap plastic zipper broke. Four links along with the zip itself ripped out while being washed in an open position (in other words, I had unzipped the zipper to wash it). I would not have minded if the hoodie were half the price, but at over GBP35, I'd expect at least a marginally reasonable quality. I like the style enough to take it to a seamstress to have the zip replaced, but that's going to be a hassle.
When buying, just be aware. If you are getting it for a Zelda fanatic, it is likely worth it anyway.
on 8 September 2014
Pattern of the hoody is what I like, delivery was extremely quick.however the hoody isnt as thick as I'd like.
on 20 September 2016
Bought this for my Zelda mad sister. She's very slim but I got a medium coz she likes things loose, I tried it on and could get another hoody under there easy so great for layering in the colder months and not too thick for when it's warmer. Nice soft material, fantastic colours and design. Just hope the zip is alright. Can't wait to see her face when she opens it!
on 26 July 2014
Absolutely fantastic, I'm delighted with it! Not too heavy, not to light, very comfortable material and vibrate colours. Very well made and correspondence from the seller was above what I expected, and it arrived on it's expected delivery date. Overall I haven't a single complaint about this purchase!
on 31 December 2014
Excellent. High qality and at the cheapest price I've seen of this product. It is thin but very warm and etremely soft. Design is grat and looks to be hard wearing. An awesome thing for any LoZ fan to own.
on 10 January 2016
I bought it as Christmas present for my husband.
It has been a GREAT choice: good quality, good fitting, good everything.... AWESOME product: my husband has really appreciated the gift :)