on 8 May 2017
It's Ok. Good colour, working well so far of course.
The slightly small dial diameter was a bit of a surprise and the strap is a bit flimsy but the word 'unisex' covers a lot of meanings. I can see it might not fit a robust male wrist.
The black sweep second hand is difficult to see in poor light and white would have been better.
So four stars not five, but it suits me.
on 20 May 2012
Have worn Swatch watches es for the last 20 years but saw this colour when searching online and ordered it. It looks great. Good price.
on 29 August 2010
I just purchased this Swatch and am so pleased with it. I have never worn such a comfortable watch and have not taken it off since I got it. The dark blue colour is lovely and the dial so clear. I often can't see the hands on watches without my reading glasses so this is perfect for me.
on 11 January 2011
Bought this for my daughter in October - 4 months later the strap is cracking and splitting - have had to replace it. Expected better than that.
on 9 January 2013
really happy with this purchase- just what I was looking for. The watch is a nice size (not too big) and clear.
on 13 December 2014
Bought to replace the original bought for my wife, when the watch "died". She was so attached to the watch and the colour, I just had to replace it. Came the day following the order - Prime!. Excellent service.
on 24 March 2015
Excellent product - bought this firstly because I can't wear metal next to my skin. This has proved to be completely comfortable which is great!
It's also smart and has kept perfect time, so thank you Swatch!
on 13 August 2013
I bought one about 1 year ago and the buckle on the strap broke after about six months, but I bought a mans one as well and didn't know which case was which so couldn't send it back
on 9 August 2011
Great watch, but I find with all these swatch models (rated unisex) I can only just do up the strap on the last hole. my wrists are not exceptionally fat and another 1 or 2 mm would be better for most men. No problems for women, but think twice if your wrist is not slim.
on 8 November 2012
So far so good with my new Swatch, though I envisage the plastic strap through time cracking and splitting. Can they be replaced and at what price? Plenty of colours to choose from though, so whatever takes your fancy.

See one answered question