- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- A new signature design to equal Stardust and Slake, the irresistible Crystaldust Bangle is crafted using Swarovski's Crystal Rock technique.
- It is lavishly encrusted with silver-toned crystals for unparalleled sparkle. Its on-trend spiral silhouette is versatile and expressive, whilst the stainless steel capped ends, embellished with crystals, finish its clean design perfectly.
- Slip on to your arm for instant glamour or layer with others for a high-octane look.
- Each jewellery piece benefits from the superior quality, precision and extraordinary brilliance of Swarovski crystals.
- Since 1895, founder Daniel Swarovski's mastery of crystal cutting has defined the company. His enduring passion for innovation and design has made it the world's premier jewellery and accessory brand. Today, the family carries on the tradition of delivering extraordinary everyday style to women around the world.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
|Material Type||Swarovski Crystal|
|Total Metal Weight||2.181 Grams|
|Number of stones||300|
|Certificate Type||Swarovski certificate of authenticity|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Size Name: Small
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
From the manufacturer
Since 1895, founder Daniel Swarovski’s mastery of crystal cutting has defined the company. His enduring passion for innovation and design has made it the world’s premier jewellery and accessory brand. The family carries on the tradition of delivering extraordinary everyday style to women around the world.
Craftsmanship & Mastery
From inspiration brief to collection launch, Swarovski's creative process is uniquely prolific. With a focus on trend curation, design and meaningful branding, every piece tells a story and embodies over 120 years of mastered craftsmanship. The continuous evolution of material and technique makes Swarovski the leader of crystal cut creations.
Swarovski crystal settings come to life through or proprietary techniques such as Pointiage, which lend an ultra-precise quality to work done by hand. Our attention to detail ensures that each and every piece will always be made of the highest quality. This expertise is infused in every step of the creative process, from initial design sketches through assembly.
New cuts, shades, and sizes are conceived and realised every day in the historical Wattens headquarters, pushing the boundaries of crystal. Swarovski's know-how not only focuses on refining the crystal, it also explores methods that make the most incredible pieces possible. Beading, pavé, bezel, and prong settings are some of the techniques used to enhance the sparkle and create exquisite refinement.