Swarovski Galet Pierced Earrings, Blue, Rhodium plating
- A hint of blue and a dazzling shine is just right for a subtle and glamorous look.
- This pair of rhodium-plated pierced earrings flaunt a drop in Light Azore Blue crystal with Aurora Borealis effect.
- The result: sheer elegance! The earrings come as a pair.
- Each jewellery piece benefits from the superior quality, precision and extraordinary brilliance of Swarovski crystals.
- Since 1895, founder Daniel Swarovski's mastery of crystal cutting has defined the company. His enduring passion for innovation and design has made it the world's premier jewellery and accessory brand. Today, the family carries on the tradition of delivering extraordinary everyday style to women around the world.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
|Total Metal Weight||0.02 Grams|
|Number of stones||2|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Swarovski Energic Pierced Earrings, Golden, Gold plating
Swarovski Lunar Pierced Earrings, White, Rhodium plating
Swarovski Women's Rhodium Plating and White Crystal Bella V Pierced Earrings
Swarovski Women's Rhodium Plating and White Crystal Creativity Circle Pierced Earrings
Swarovski Women's Rhodium Plating and White Crystal Sparkling Dance Pierced Earrings
|Sold By||PEROLAMAR||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon US||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk|
|Item Shape||Dangle & Drop||dangle & drop||Dangle_&_Drop||Dangle & Drop||Statement||Dangle & Drop|
|Metal||Rhodium Plating||Gold Plating||Rhodium Plating||Rhodium Plating||Rhodium Plating||Rhodium Plating|
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
A hint of blue and a dazzling shine is just right for a subtle and glamorous look. This pair of rhodium-plated pierced earrings flaunt a drop in Light Azore Blue crystal with Aurora Borealis effect. The result: sheer elegance! The earrings come as a pair. All Swarovski fashion jewellery is traditionally crafted and therefore very delicate. The metal is plated and each crystal is individually set. As a result, special care is required. Please follow the advice below. - Store your jewellery in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid scratches. - Polish your jewellery frequently with a soft cloth to maintain its original, lustrous finish. - Remove jewellery before washing hands, swimming and/or applying products (e. g. perfume, hairspray, soap or lotion) as this could harm the metal and reduce the life of the plating, as well as cause discolouration and loss of crystal brilliance. - Put on jewellery last when dressing and take off first when undressing. - Avoid contact with water. - Avoid hard contact (i. e. knocking against objects) that can scratch or chip the crystal. - For Watches: Please refer to the product's leaflet (available in the product box) for additional care instructions, warnings and other product-specific information.