on 10 March 2013
I got this one for me and have enjoyed wearing it to a couple of do's was even asked if it was real, as if, pity it wasn't but I could wear with confidence.
on 6 July 2013
Received my necklace today and had to write and say I love it and fits my neck perfectly. This choker is well worth the money and would highly recommend .
on 20 December 2013
Looks nice, she loved it, all's good :)

It seems well made, plenty of crystals and the fastening looks fine but secure.
on 10 February 2015
AMZING, LOVE IT. SUPPOSE TO GIVE AS PRESENT, BUT HEY HO! I LIKE IT, I KEPT IT FOR MYSELF INSTEAD.
on 3 January 2016
very poor quality, doubt very much if really swarovski as have check against an original in jewellers
on 18 June 2015
Arrived with one stone missing - returned for credit.
on 11 May 2016
I love it! It looks amazing!! :)
on 3 June 2016