Swanson Ultra Suntheanine L-Theanine (200mg, 60 Vegetarian Capsules)
- Double potency L-Theanine supplement.
- Delivers 200 mg per capsule, an important amount supported by clinical research.
- Promotes calm, balanced mental health and emotional well-being.
- 200mg, 60 Vegetarian Capsules
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Research indicates that Suntheanine stimulates alpha wave activity in the brain, which is associated with calm alertness. Swanson's new Double Potency Suntheanine L-Theanine delivers 200mg per capsule, the upper limit shown to produce results in clinical research.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
1. It is, according to SOME research, an NMDA receptor agonist.
2. It is claimed to have positive effects on its own and when used in conjunction with caffeine.
As for its NMDA receptor agonism, some research claims that it is an agonist while other research claims that it is an antagonist.
I have noticed the following things while using it:
1. In dosages of up to 400mg, it is sedating and causes drowsiness as seen when supplementing with high amounts of glutamine.
2. It can cause a slight sharpening of the senses but this is very minor.
3. It doesn't seem to do anything specific when coupled with caffeine. Taking caffeine with theanine is on par with taking cocaine when drinking green tea (theanine is in green tea). Any strong effect felt is obviously the cocaine at play. I truly doubt that there is any chemical synergy between theanine and caffeine.
4. It MAY cause a slight case of anxiety but don't take this too seriously; it may just be placebo.
I had to pay toll on this product which was almost the identical price of the product itself; thus I had to pay DOUBLE the product's price to receive it.
I don't understand why this is the case since it is legal to import into my country and and the toll seems bizarre--it's the first time I've ever had to pay a toll and I've purchased 100s of supplements on Amazon.
On further research I have read that 'Suntheanine' is no more effective than regular L-Teanine, so will be trying another most cost effective brand next time.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
By themselves, they are ok. When used with Phenibut, it helps a good amount.Published 12 months ago by SilvaBeeb