on 8 April 2012
In these money straightened times it is good to find a present for under twenty pounds that really delivers. This is one such product.

I bought it for my mother who fancied a far more expensive brand but was realistic enough to realise that £60 for a bag was just a bit too much for just a present. This bag ticked all the boxes and she loved it! Great colours (even better than the one she saw) and very well made. Now my mother is fussy so if it pleased her it should please most!

Needless to say she had to buy the purse and rain coat from the well known brand but at least I scored some much needed brownie points... at last.
on 14 September 2014
Very nice bag which my daughter likes but we bought this as she needs a bag that holds an A4 folder. After reading reviews and checking the dimensions, she decided on this bag. Unfortunately, when it arrived (on the day we expected it, which was good) the bag is too small to hold an A4 folder. She can just about squeeze one in, but then can't get much else in the bag and the flap won't close as the folder sticks out of the top. However, she is keeping the bag as she quite likes it (she'll just have to carry her A4 folder separately!).
on 16 June 2012
This bag is really pretty and handy for basically anything. The only problem is that a part near the buckle came of in a matter of weeks that I recieved it and started to use it. I still really like this bag because I can fit everything I need into it. I would of gave it 5 stars without no doubt if a part hadn't came off of it. I'm not sure whether I would recommend this bag or not because obviously the part of it came off but apart from that i would recommend it :)
on 18 August 2015
I do love this bag and it's my everyday use one. However, because the bag is so large and I don't tend to fill it, where the bag has bend in places the oilcloth covering has split and is starting to peel away. Probably wouldn't go for this style again.
on 20 September 2012
I brought this product for my daughter for her year 10 school year. It is exactly the right size for all of her books and much more. She loves it and tells me that all her friends love it too. It is a fantastic bag and very good quality. But annoyed that the price went down just three days after I ordered it.
on 11 April 2013
Likes about this bag: It is waterproof, Lovely colours, Fits A4 books at least 6-8 books and fits pencil case as well, the strap is long and it can be adjusted. Its a deep bag so thumbs up, there is small pockets inside the bag which is very good for pens, calculators and anything you want. I am in my teens and i think this is a good school bag for light days. The packaging was very good came in a massive box
Dislike
There was a little stain on the strap but it was tiny
I would recommend this bag to anyone x
on 2 May 2014
Beautiful bag...as good as the Kath Kidson version any day....plenty of pockets....great size....lovely patter and good sturdy strap at a very reasonable price......what more could one ask for....
on 17 July 2013
Great bag for the price. I could hardly believe it. I think it's so handy for travel, I can get all sorts of bits and pieces in it, including a smaller handbag. Great delivery also.
on 2 July 2013
I only had this bag a while and it already fallen apart, the buckles on the front fell apart on the first day and the plastic has stress marks. I think this is more a fashion bag for school girls and certainly for me was not worth price!
on 22 October 2013
great vaule for money and arrived on time will last a life time as i have had it for along time all ready and i use it every day