on 6 December 2012
I'm very pleased with the purchase of this bag it is very similar to the Cath Kidston bag for a quarter of the cost.

I do have a few gripes with it however, The quality of the finish isn't 100% there is some overlap of stitching on the strap rest and in a few other places. Something to also note is the inside of the bag is a yellow/cream colour satin cloth not brown as it appears in the pictures. Also It was squashed into the box for delivery which has resulted in the flap having a crease in it which after a week of use still hasn't dropped out.

Other than those few issues its a good bag it holds a lot and isn't too heavy even when full and has a lot of useful pockets including a zipped pocket in the middle of the bag.

Overall it is good value for money in my opinion.
on 20 January 2013
I was a little dubious about ordering this bag after seeing a few poor reviews but I went ahead and ordered anyway. I wasn't disappointed!! This bag is beautiful, I've had so many, 'Is that a Kidson bag?' comments and people are genuinely shocked to find out that it isn't. The only small difference between the bag advertised and the bag I received is the colour inside - mine is a lovely cream colour that matches the shoulder strap! Very happy with this pretty bag, lots of pockets to keep me organised, and it fits my Nikon safely inside, loving that it's waterproof!!

Go on, treat yourself ;)
on 7 March 2017
just what i needed for day to day errands
on 31 January 2012
This is a Great bag Great value. Bought it to go on holiday to Cambodia maanged to cram in everything guide books, water, insect spray, even my knitting It was amazing. Love the cheerful bright pink lining makes me smile everytime. loads of pockets so i could put my hand on what ever i wanted ( provided I had put it in the right pocket!!) The oil skin/plastic material is great definitely rain proof and easy to keep clean. I have had lots of positive admiring comments. Definitely would reccommend useful and pretty!!
on 12 January 2013
This bag is fantastic. It is good quality and very Cath Kidston like. It hold loads of stuff. I am a teacher so have lots of books and papers to carry to and from school every day, this bag is great for carrying a whole load of things. All the little pockets are great too.
on 23 April 2012
Many people have asked if the bag is a "Cath Kitson" and I am pleased to say that it cost half the price and delivers the same quality a CK would so a result in my books!!
on 9 January 2014
This is a smart, waterproof bag for a very good price. I was a bit put off by some of the negative reviews, but was pleasantly surprised when the bag arrived. It's a good size, got loads of packets, zips up securely. The colour is just as shown, with a beige inner lining. I'm using it to take my stuff to work - so far, it's great.
on 21 February 2012
My daughter is thrilled with this bag - she is using it as a school bag and is very chuffed with it.
on 16 December 2013
Very nice bag, lots of people have commented on it saying how lovely it is. Personally I love it, only thing i'd change with it is that the material it is made out of is pretty stiff.
on 9 January 2014
Love this bag, love the colour, very practical with all the compartments. Easy to clean material and waterproof. Would recommend this bag as great value for money.