|Fits as expected||
SwankySwans Girl's Barrita Owl Backpack
|You Save:||£23.08 (66%)|
What else can I say, it has all I need ina.
- Size: 38 cm W, 35 cm H, 17 cm D, approx size
- Pretty owl print in rucksack,
- Outer Material: Leather
- Closure: Drawstring
- Material Composition: Synthetic
- Drawstring closure, topflap with button closure, front double pockets with zips
- Two leather back straps, with internal pockets,
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £3.99 UK delivery
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Up to 70% off fashion: Revamp your look with savings on selected clothes, shoes, handbags and more. Shop now.
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Owl print rucksack bag, suitable for girls or boys both as a sturdy school bag.
Top Customer Reviews
Fits well when using as backpack also easy to carry.
Large capacity bag with smaller pockets and easy/comfortable to carry.
Will be buying another when this one finally goes
I did not want a dull old rucksack,but something a bit funky (and I am a pensioner) and roomy. I love owls,so this ticked lots of boxes.
At the airport,I was delighted with how much I could cram in to the bag...and still walk upright.
Brilliant product which I would thoroughly recommend.
If there was a gripe it would be about the packaging: such a big box and so much brown paper!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My friend was over the moon with her present! She told me she gets lots of praise from friends.Published 2 months ago by LisaBlc
I've had this bag for some six months now and it's still my favourite! There's a little wear and tear to the inside pocket but otherwise it has held up well to daily use.Published 7 months ago by Heather