Customer reviews

Colour: Light Pink|Change
Price:£9.99+ £3.99 shipping

on 7 August 2017
Awful awful awful!! Bought for my daughter as a school bag. The smell of cheap plastic was overwhelming, still thought it will be ok, noticed the back zip was broken, beginning to think that's not good, maybe use for a couple of months, then I noticed the mold also on the zip material!!!! I put it straight in the bin! I did not contact the company, but they e-mailed me for my feedback, I obviously told them how it was, no response. We have now bought a lovely satchel from WH Smith for the same price.
on 2 March 2017
Great product
on 6 June 2017
Lovely product :-)
on 13 January 2013
My daughter (12 years) loves her new school bag and has been asked several times where she got it from!
on 17 April 2013
Well made, nice to look at, delivered on time. Wife uses it for work, carries two (almost full) A4 lever arch files plus phone, keys etc.
just the job.
on 10 January 2013
Lovely bag. Well made with a good quality interior. My 9 year old loved it, excellant size for a new school bag.
on 22 November 2012
This is a beautiful bag, it has lots of pockets and sections, perfect for everyday use and can even fit a few nappies in it!!
Beautifully made and a lovely material. I get people asking me where it came from everywhere I go!
on 11 January 2013
Bought this bag for my partner, she picked it herself iand I ordered it for her for xmas.It arrived in 2- days,which I thought was excellent! She is absolutly over the moon with it becouse its quirky and cool.
on 6 January 2013
I bought this bag and it arrived just two days after - was pleasantly surprised at this as I hadn't paid any postage and I wasn't expecting it for another week! The bag itself is beautifully made and has lots of little pockets and sections and so is perfect for general, everyday use. The colours are bright, I love the pattern and the material is also great, not flimsy at all. Love it, would definitely recommend it to anyone!
on 15 January 2013
I really like owls, and satchel-style bags, so this is great! There's plenty of room, loads of pockets and a nice shoulder strap.