- Hardcover: 64 pages
- Publisher: Saraband (19 Nov. 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1910192120
- ISBN-13: 978-1910192122
- Product Dimensions: 18.7 x 1.3 x 12.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 472,075 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Swan (Encounters in the Wild) Hardcover – 19 Nov 2015
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Praise for Jim Crumley: "An utter delight. I cried more than once for the sheer beauty of the writing and descriptions of watching wildlife." - Jennifer Tetlow; "The most gifted writer where nature writing and mountain writing meet" - Jim Perrin for The Great Outdoors; "The best nature writer working in Britain today." - The Los Angeles Times; "Enthralling and often strident." - The Observer; "Tinglingly readable ... Crumley's distinctive voice carries you with him on his dawn forays and sunset vigils." - Sir John Lister-Kaye, The Herald; "Nature writing with passion, honesty, even poetry" - --Scottish Review of Books; "Virtuoso writing" - BBC Countryfile.
About the Author
Jim Crumley is a nature writer, journalist and poet with over 25 books to his name, mostly on the landscape and wildlife of Scotland. As a highly knowledgable and inspiring wildlife expert, he is in high demand as a contributor for TV and radio, as well as publications such as the The Scotsman and BBC Wildlife.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|