- Buy two titles for £25 from the qualifying selection when dispatched from and sold by Amazon. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
- Important Information on Firmware Updates: Having trouble with your Blu-ray disc player? Will certain discs just not play? You may need to update the firmware inside your player. Click here to learn more.
Swallows And Amazons - 40th Anniversary Special Edition [Blu-ray]
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
|Price:||£15.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Classic children's adventure yarn based on the Arthur Ransome book. The story recounts the adventures of a group of children who call themselves the Swallows, after their boat, as they holiday in the Lake District during the 1920s. There they meet two piratical sisters, known as the Amazons, who have already claimed the waters for themselves.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I loved this film when I was a child, and showed it to my kids today and they were as absorbed as I was and still am. A real classic.Published 2 days ago by Paul Connor
Bought Swallows And Amazons out of curiosity because it is often described as a classic. The film appeared to me to be much more recent than 1974 and it was very sweet similar in... Read morePublished 10 days ago by GARY
Classic family movie, my Sons (age 6, 10, 11) enjoyed it as much as I did.Published 28 days ago by Mum of 3
My grand daughter really enjoyed the film as we have been reading the books. She is 8.Published 2 months ago by T L JONES