- Up to 70% off fashion: Revamp your look with savings on selected clothes, shoes, handbags and more. Shop now.
- Save on a huge selection of men's, women's and kids' watches and accessories in our Watch Deals store.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Suunto Ambit HR Silver Edition GPS Speed & Distance Outdoor Sports Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Full-featured GPS with Waypoint navigation
- Unique 3D compass
- Accurate barometric altitude
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Target Audience : Gent - Style : Sports - Item Shape : Round - Colors : Black - Materials : Resin - Movement Type : Quartz - Water Resistance : 10 atm - Glass : Mineral - - Spécifications : Compass, Altimeter, Barometer, Thermometer, Hearth Rate
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
* No issue using user interface when you are sweaty, unlike the Garmin 410..
* Heart rate strap feels nice and comfortable.
* Very easy to read dials.
* Very well built, I have no issue with the finished quality (doesn't feel cheap, unlike other manufactures, looking at you Garmin 205,305).
* One of the longest battery life for a GPS sports watch.. Which may be handy if your camping for a extra long weekend with no charger.
* Link to PC isn't using some third party dongle, I prefer a cable then a third party dongle which you can easily loose (Garmin 410).
* If you have a small wrist, like my girl friend you will struggle tightening band.. For me it isn't a problem and is nice and comfortable. Lets hope they come out with another design for smaller wrist people.
* Software to analyze runs is on website, so you need internet usage to view (my internet at home is woeful).. I am not that keen on doing this, but seems to be the trend things (Nike+, etc) so I can live with small disappointment.
I have minor issues in the software, such as not being able to zoom into single points to read pace at a point in time.with graphs not allowing point zooe are not easily zoomed in and points analyzed. I am sure they will improve this as time goes by and they get users feedback.
* Unable to use my polar heart rate monitor, so added expense of buying compatible strap and they are not cheap.
* Seems a little expensive compared to the basic models of Garmin .. If you only wish to know basic information such as pace and distance then you might wish to go for a cheaper Garmin (110). But after faulty Garmin 305 and Garmin 410 that you can't control once you sweat, I will be staying away from Garmin for a long, long time..
There's an impressive array of activities on this watch, from running, indoor training, cycling to indoor or open water swimming, triathlons etc..seriously the list goes on. The watch is simple to use and extremely well built - as is the heart rate monitor it comes with.
The watch measures just about every aspect of your activity you could possibly want. For example, I ride my mountain bike up to Malvern for my personal training sessions twice a week, and as well as calories burnt, distance and heart rate at every point, it reveals ascent, descent plus a host of other readings I've yet to pay attention to.
What's incredibly motivating about having this piece of kit is logging the impact of your efforts online. The watch comes with a USB lead with an aligator jaw end that clips onto the watch and (as well as charging the watch) automatically uploads your data to your own personal account on movescount (Suunto's online software). For example, I received my watch on Oct 1, and I'm writing this review on Dec 21, and my movescount shows me every activity I've done with all the metrics, Google maps of my trip, and I can see my total hours and calories burnt (just under 50k to date). You can also edit any activity - for example, I do yoga, it's one of the few activities not listed on the watch, but you record it as 'indoor training' then edit online on your movescount account which does include yoga.Read more ›
The watch itself is very robust. However, was disappointed that the watch strap broke and needs replacing after less than two years of use. For the price I would have expected it to be more durable.