Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £5.95 UK delivery
Suunto Mc-2/360/G/D/L Compass - Black
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- a professional mirror compass with top-of-the-line features for precise directional measurements globally
- Fast, Globally balanced needle with jewel bearing Sighting tools for accurate direction taking Adjustable Declination correction
- Fast globally balanced needle with jewel bearing, 20 degrees tilt margin for easier readings, Adjustable declination correction
- Measurements 65 x 101 x 18 mm Weight 75 g Measurements 2.56 x 3.98 x 0.71 " Weight 2.65 oz
- Bezel material: Plastic, Metric scales cm, 1:25 000 km UTM, 1:50 000 km UTM, Imperial scales inch
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
THE SIGHTING COMPASS FOR GLOBAL MOUNTAINEERS The advanced navigation compass. When venturing out into new territory, these sighting compasses offer precision navigation with a variety of carefully engineered and dependable features for challenging conditions.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I constantly found myself just reaching for my trusty old Silva baseplate every time ive been out - each to their own though!. ive come to the conclusion that its just not for me - its just too tricky visually, time consuming and with no noticable improvement on accuracy over my baseplate.
Great build quality though !!
Also, as it lacked a clear dir of trav arrow, I didn't know which way was/is up, so to speak.
Just as well I'm retired so.
(Not much of a review, I know, but users of this level of kit seldom need reviews).
one of the non-skid foot-pads doesn't work because insufficient resin has been used. Noticed this when the compass started to slip off the map!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews