- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Save on a huge selection of men's, women's and kids' watches and accessories in our Watch Deals store.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Suunto T6D Fusion Men's Heart Rate Monitor
- Get a comprehensive physiological analysis of your training on your PC through Suunto Training Manager software
- Monitor your real-time Training Effect and EPOC
- Use the altimeter to monitor your hill and altitude performance
- Measure your speed, distance, and cadence with optional Suunto PODs
- Customizable screen layout for individual information needs
- Use the included Suunto Dual Comfort Belt to calculate real-time heart rate and calorie consumption
- Comes with Suunto Dual Comfort Belt (compatible with most gym cardio equipment, the Suunto Fitness Solution group exercise and all Suunto heart rate monitors)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The Suunto T6D uses Training Manager PC software to get a detailed analysis of seven physiological parameters, with accuracy previously available only in sports laboratories. This detailed analysis breaks down nearly every aspect of your training so you can make adjustments of how to train more efficiently in the future.The T6D features include a time mode, an altimeter/barometer mode, training mode, speed/distance mode, a dual HR Belt that works in analogue and digital and uses error-free ANT transmission technology, and it is compatible with Suunto Foot/Bike/GPS POD. The T6D also provides full access to SuuntoSports.com and is water resistant to 30m/100 ft
Top Customer Reviews
To put it short, the quality and reliability of the product is good, but there are some issues you will be disappointed to find in a top-of-the-class product. Most of them are actually related not the watch itself, rather to the accessories or the way it is marketed, namely:
- The lack of a dedicated software shipped with the HRM. Suunto offers now only the movescount.com "social network" as a means to analyse your data: maybe "cool" for somebody, but really an overkill if you want just to analyse your performance and not just show others how strong, fast, etc you are... :).
There is a free alternative though: just google for "Kubios HRV" (I can't insert the URL here because of amazon reviews posting rules)
- The T6d is advertised as "the solution" for the triathlete (there's even a guy coming out of the water on the box). Too bad that the chest belt shipped with the HRM doesn't work in water and it is not even possible to buy the T6d directly with the Suunto Memory Belt And M Strap (a self-contained unit that transmits and records data on an integrated chip). So if I am to use the T6d in water I have to spend an extra 100 quid for another belt and be left with the first one that I don't really need.
- The GPS pod can be used for performance only, it can't export GPS-data!! The crazy thing is that the chip it uses is capable of storing the GPS points. Suunto just didn't bother to offer an interface to access this data. Maybe a marketing choice not to compete against its own X6 model? Not fair for the customer I think.Read more ›