- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Save on a huge selection of men's, women's and kids' watches and accessories in our Watch Deals store.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £5.00 UK delivery
Suunto Core Writsband
|Price:||£37.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Mountain sports
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Replacement and spare straps for your Suunto CORE watch.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
This was best price I could find by a considerable margin, so I'm very pleased (still bloody expensive, though!)
For those having trouble removing and attaching the strap, there are currently two excellent videos on YouTube showing exactly how to perform each operation. For me personally, watching these videos before attempting to replace the strap made things pretty much straightforward and simple.
How to remove a Suunto Core strap: [...]
How to attach a Suunto Core strap: [...]
The videos look to have been made by Suunto themselves, so maybe they can also be found on an official Suunto website somewhere (but I'll leave finding that one out to someone else)
not happy at all with the strip.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Its ok, i hope it will last more then 6months. As original band that come with core model wasnt good, i have change 2 of them over 1year. This model seems so far much better.Published 6 months ago by Matej Augustincic
Outdoor watch but not an outdoor strap - bit of rain and sweat and the layered leather starts to fall apartPublished 8 months ago by s c Hawtrey-Woore
This is the best strap and the longest lasting I've had. Usually i go through a strap every 6 months. ive had 2 x black and 1 x orange strap. Read morePublished 13 months ago by MR S M BOYLE
Wish these would last longer. Great watch but the straps do not last long.Published 13 months ago by ADDO
Excellent. I have the ALU watch and together they look very classy.Published 19 months ago by Simon Pearson