Suttons - Cat Grass Seeds
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Ideal for beds, borders and patio containers
- Stop cats nibbling your potentially harmful houseplants with this great alternative
- Nutritious and tasty with naturally sweet stems
- Prefers full sun or partial shade
- Oil content aids cats' digestion and assists with fur ball elimination
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
PRETTY KITTY Catnip seeds for planting - Premium catnip for cats (Nepeta cataria) to grow 150 catnip plants
Suttons - Catmint Seeds
PRETTY KITTY Valerian seeds for planting - premium Valerian for cats (Valeriana Officinalis) to grow 50 valerian plants
Cat Grass Seeds
Cat Grass seeds -
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||£0.99|
|Sold By||Amazon.co.uk||BeGreat Products||Amazon.co.uk||BeGreat Products||armchairgardener||GardenSeedsMarket|
|Item Dimensions||14.6 x 7.3 x 0.1 cm||8 x 13 x 0.1 cm||—||8 x 13 x 0.1 cm||—||—|
Stop cats nibbling your potentially harmful houseplants with this great alternative. Nutritious and tasty, with naturally sweet stems, the oil content aids digestion and assists with fur ball elimination.
Fast and easy to grow, just like cress, in a tray indoors or outside. HA - Hardy annual. Ideal for beds, borders and patio containers. Prefers full sun or partial shade. Quality control - This seed has been carefully tested to ensure high germination. Prior to use, store in a dry cool place.
1 x 700 Seeds Pack
Customers also shopped for
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Photo added at sun 21st. Exactly one week growth!
Unfortunately my cat wasn't overly keen. She would come and pull some out occasionally but she isn't really bothered. Definitely worth a try to see if your cat would like them though, particularly as they are relatively cheap seeds.