Sustainable Horticulture: Today and Tomorrow Paperback – 2 Jan 2003
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Presenting a new paradigm, Sustainable Horticulture: Today and Tomorrow offers the reader a contemporary approach for horticultural production. The text guides the reader through horticulture as it undergoes the transformation from non-sustainability to sustainability. It provides a logical progression, moving from basic horticultural science to sustainable horticultural practices, and finally to crops and their cultivation.FEATURES
- Includes the latest published research on sustainable ways to produce horticultural crops
- Balanced coverage―provides a national approach to practices and horticultural crops
- Learning tools―each chapter lists learning objectives and key topics to be covered, as well as Internet sites for more in-depth exploration
- Comprehensive but flexible―the book is divided into four sections, providing sufficient material for a two-semester course on sustainable horticulture
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law
- Books > Home & Garden > Gardening > Celebrated Gardens > Gardens Around the World
- Books > Home & Garden > Gardening > Garden Styles > Wildlife Gardening
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Natural Resources Management
- Books > Science & Nature > Food & Farming > Agricultural Science
- Books > Science & Nature > Food & Farming > Horticulture
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Agriculture & Farming