The Sustainable Building Bible: An Insiders' Guide to eco-renovation & Newbuilding Paperback – Illustrated, 11 Nov 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Tim Pullen is an experienced developer who heads a specialist consultancy providing advice on all aspects of building sustainable and energy-efficient houses. He also writes for Homebuilding & Renovating magazine and speaks on the subject and exhibitions and seminars.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
However, most of what's in it is fine and if you can see your way past these frustrating obstacles, it's full of balanced arguments and lots of very useful information. I'd love to build a house like this, it's the near future of housebuilding I've no doubt. Anyone who's in any way responsible for the building of anything should be forced to read this and act upon its wisdom. Makes you wonder why it's taken so long for previous generations not to work out how to build a house. I'd give this book 5 stars if it was put together properly. Maybe the next edition will be - please use another typeface though, and another designer - assuming you used one in the first place!
The pictures shows the condition of first few pages, totally unreadable for anyone with this quality issues!
Do not buy!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Tim is great at making this information accessible to anyone.Published 12 months ago by Mr Graham Black
I think that I needed a "Sharia" rather than a bible, but it got me started on the subject.Published 15 months ago by milton amesbury
Quite detailed book with lots of useful calculations and tips on all aspects of sustainable building!Published 18 months ago by Sune Mushendwa
Gives a good insight into the idea of adding sustainability to either a new build or renovation.Published 20 months ago by RED47
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Reference
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Techniques & Tools > Materials
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Types of Architecture > Residential Buildings > Houses & Flats
- Books > Home & Garden > Interior Design & Decoration > Styles & Decor
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Self-Sufficiency & Green Living