Have one to sell?
Sustainability Footprints in SMEs: Strategy and Case Studies for Entrepreneurs and Small Business Hardcover – 3 Apr 2015
See all 4 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
Note: This item is eligible for click and collect. Details
Pick up your parcel at a time and place that suits you.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
Reviews the evolution and theory of Sustainability Footprints e.g. carbon footprint and examines the critical success factors and contributions to small to medium sized enterprises (SME) growth
Sustainable Footprints in SMEs explores the evolution and theory of Sustainability Footprints and examines the critical success factors and contributions to small to medium sized enterprises (SME) growth. It critically analyses the context, perceptions of contribution of sustainability footprint tools to growth and potential to assist firms in achieving further sustainable growth in four key areas Innovation Impact, Cost Impact, Environmental Impact, and Stakeholder Impact.
Sustainable Footprints in SMEs features:
– Identifying the challenges and Critical Success Factors (CSFs) in the use of sustainability footprint methodology within small businesses by the use of case studies
– Proposing a strategic model suitable for the deployment of sustainability strategy and initiatives within business
– Additional learning resources are: Case study PowerPoint slides, Podcasts to accompany case study slides, An interactive online Sustainable Strategic Model Analysis Tool, PowerPoint s and lesson plans for each chapter, and Links to the authors blog
The topics covered are applicable internationally, highlight the role of government policy, and propose a strategic model to guide implementation using case study examples.
About the Author
Lowellyne James is the Course Leader for the MSc Quality Management program at the Aberdeen Business School, an Ambassador of the Chartered Management Institute, founding Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Scotland Advisory Panel on Sustainability Activities. He has 15 years work experience ranging from Quality and Safety Management in the Manufacturing Sector to Advertising Management. As part of his continuous professional development he reviews management and technical books on behalf of the Chartered Quality Institute, the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment and the Chartered Management Institute.
There are no customer reviews yet.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|