Sustainability Accounting and Accountability Paperback – 12 Jul 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'... unlike earlier publications devoted exclusively to social and environmental issues in the private sector, this book addresses accounting for sustainable development and accountability in the private, public and NGO sectors and across all stages of economic development... any researcher beginning work, or intending to continue work in this area, will benefit from reading this book which clearly updates positions recorded in the literature to date, thus making it a 'must read'.' - Reg Mathews, The British Accounting Review
'An excellent sourcebook for sustainability accounting.' Martin Freedman, The Accounting Review
'This much needed book ... is a useful guide for students, teachers, researchers and policy-makers in the field of sustainability accounting' Taran Patel, European Accounting Review
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Accounting > Financial
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Accounting > Financial Reporting & Statements
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories > Business & Economic History
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories > Company Histories
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories > Finance and Stock Market History
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Leadership
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Reference & Education > Ethics