- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: The Grimsay Press; 2nd Revised edition edition (4 April 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0902664646
- ISBN-13: 978-0902664647
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.5 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 9,285,175 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Sussex, 1896 (Early guides for travellers in Britain) Paperback – 4 Apr 2003
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Originally published in 1896. Augustus Hare, better known for his Italian Guides, ambles through Sussex, the land of the South Saxons, at a pre-motorcar pace.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|