Susie Kearley is a British writer, who has been widely published around the world.
Her newest books are:
- The Little Book of Freelance Writing: writing ideas, opportunities, inspiration, and success stories. It's a short easy read, designed to inspire, educate and get writers thinking about where to go next.
- Pagan Journeys: A collection of articles and interviews on Druidry, sacred places & natural health. They include interviews with Druids, as well as first-hand accounts of pagan festivals and sacred locations. There are chapters on Druid gardening, healing, crystals, and meditation.
- 'Freelance Writing, Aim Higher, Earn More' which draws on her publishing experience to guide writers who've already seen some successes, to generate more income.
- 'Memories of the Second World War': a collection of stories from people who remember what life was like during WWII. They include a nurse, a farmer, some Naval Wrens, and some people who were children during the war - one was evacuated to the countryside.
- Healthy Inspired Living: a collection of Christian articles, published in magazines and newspapers around the world, on topics relating to health, sustainability, and inspiring Christian living.
Susie's first book, 'Freelance writing on health, food and gardens', is part autobiographical, looking at the challenges she faced, while breaking into full-time freelance writing in the middle of a recession.
Susie has a keen interest in health and nutrition (qualified in 2008), and has more books in her head than she has time to write! Her day job is working as a freelance feature writer for newspapers and magazines.
You can follow Susie on social media:
Susie also contributes to 'Chicken Soup for the Soul'. This book contains one of her stories. www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1611599261