Susie Cooper (Shire Library) Paperback – 10 Mar 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
An illustrated biography of the life and ceramic art of Susie Cooper.
About the Author
Alan Marshall and Marion Scott own one of the biggest private collections of Susie Cooper ceramics and are full-time writers and editors, producing magazines, books and brochures.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Handy to take with you on holiday if you want to know about specific subjects or visit interesting places.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Print & Decorative Arts > Ceramics, Pottery & Glass
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Women & Art
- Books > Biography > Artists, Architects & Photographers
- Books > Biography > Historical > Britain
- Books > Biography > Women
- Books > Home & Garden > Antiques & Collectables > Antiques & Collectables by Subject > Ceramics & Glass > Pottery, Ceramics & Porcelain
- Books > Home & Garden > Crafts > Pottery & Ceramics