- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1094 KB
- Print Length: 440 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1502555506
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00O5P9Q3S
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,932,532 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£11.62|
Save £9.34 (80%)
Survyve: Daylight's Doom (Deglon Blood Book 2) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
For the most part, this book is written in the present tense. You don't usually see a whole book in the present tense, so that makes this narrative rather unique. Some readers are turned off by the present tense, so it's worth mentioning, but I thought it was used effectively here.
Lachesha W. B. is at her best when she's writing dialogue. Some of the descriptions seemed a little rushed (especially the attack scene in the first chapter), but I enjoyed the tension that was created when characters interacted. This is a writer with some promise, it will be interesting to see how her career develops.
Drawn into hidden world through the eyes of cursed individuals, I like the way that although they seemed powerful, with magical gifts, they didn't seem too powerful. In an early scene one of the characters attempts at magic leaves her in utter failure as she is forced to kill someone she love. I won't give too much away, but it builds on the characters, making them compelling in their flaws rather than their strength.
As the scene sets for the eventual confrontation between light and dark, I was left eager to know what would happen. A must read!
As I was reading though, I did notice some spelling and grammatical mistakes. Perhaps the book could have been reviewed a few more times. The spelling and grammatical errors do not take anything away from the story itself.
Overall, Lachesha wrote an awesome piece of work, and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good novel to read!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Coming of Age
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Epic
- Books > Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > General
- Books > Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Sword & Sorcery
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Coming of Age
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Epic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Coming of Age
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Sword & Sorcery