Survivor Military Duty Case for iPod Touch 4G - Yellow/Black
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Independently tested and certified to meet conditions outlined in US Department of Defense MIL-STD-810 and UK Department of Defense Def-Stan 00-36
- Integral display shield deflects wind and rain (Test: up to 200 mm/hr for 1 hour)
- Rigid internal frame protects against shocks and drops (Test: drop on flat concrete surface from 6'/1.8 m)
- Sealed ports block blown sand and dust (Test: up to 18 m/sec for 1 hour)
- Silicone cladding blocks vibration (Test: 18 hrs at 20 to 2000 Hz). Multi-position clip attaches securely to pack strap or belt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Colour Name: Black/Green
Introduction of Griffin GB03682Protect your 4th generation Apple iPod touch on the go with this case that features a shatter-resistant polycarbonate frame coated in shock-absorbing silicone for lasting protection.Product Features:Integral display shield deflects wind and rainRigid internal frame protects against shocks and dropsSealed ports block blown sand and dustSilicone cladding blocks vibrationMulti-position clip attaches securely to pack strap or belt
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Protect`s Ipod from Dust, Vibration,Even Drop It. And you can Take it out in the rain...
well worth the money...
After returning the product, Amazon refunded it without quibble, and were looking into it (although did not seem too concerned on the phone).
See my other reveiws for what I used.
Great, solidly built. Belt clip is banished to a drawer, but now the iPod is resistant to the spills and drops that it gets from my wife and kids.
If there were a downside it would be that it is now quite bulky, but you have a choice, protection or bulk. I can live with it being bulky. It's not that bad either.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent product. Survived many many 'drops' and bounces within an armoured vehicle.
Bought 3 years ago and still works brilliantly.
Shoddy, ill-fitting, and has caused me to drop my ipod more than using it without a case ever did, due to how the belt clip works (or rather, doesn't work). Read morePublished 9 months ago by Tiff De Condúin
Great quality and value for money. A must have if kids are using iPodPublished 17 months ago by PCL