- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 3282 KB
- Print Length: 222 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 151477562X
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B010O5BCC0
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 64 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #6,475 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£6.99|
Save £4.60 (66%)
Surviving The Evacuation, Book 6: Harvest Kindle Edition
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Brilliantly written, well researched and characters with great, realistic depth.
This particular chapter really focuses in on one main character and creates a whole new feel to the series, I began to think like him and become somewhat pessimistic within the outlook of the story arc, however the chapters flowed easily and soon enough it all picked up pace and the author kept on the survival post apocalypse track whilst our protagonists continue their struggle through their new world.
If you are a fan of SF and / or post apocalypse, distopic type stuff this series really cannot be ignored.
Waiting for the next in series eagerly.
I don't write long winded wordy reviews I just know what I like and this series is excellent in every way. Each book leaves you wanting more and that is brilliantly torturous.
Interesting take a on a zombie tale much better characterisation than many authors.
Just started Book 9 & just as engrossing .
Nice one Frank
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The whole waste land series is a must read , Frank's characters face death and famine every day all his characters interact brilliantly .Published 1 month ago by Keith Ryan
This series keeps me reading. I wan to know if S will snap one day from lack of food or if he sees Bill again and his past is revealed. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Emma
Great story with many aspects and unpredictable events.
Can't wait for tO pick it back up. Fully immersed in the storyline and causing a few zombie dreams.
This series just gets better and better, will be sad to see an end to it ..... Must get onto book 7 immediately!Published 6 months ago by Dean Johnson
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Horror > Zombies, Werewolves & Vampires
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Dystopian
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Post-Apocalyptic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Horror > British
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Dystopian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Post-Apocalyptic